1. Capture and process your image as required for the proposed Certification.
2. Upload the image to your personal folder in the appropriate Category Gallery.
3. Copy the following text & paste it into the “Description” field:
Object name / Catalog Number:
Camera (specific model):
Number of Exposures & Exposure length:
Scope: Model, Aperture and F ratio:
Image Capture Software:
4. Add applicable Additional Information.
5. When new images have been uploaded to your folder, send a Private Message to the mentor.
The subject line should read:
CDIP Scoring - Nebulae - YOUR NAME
Be sure to copy & paste a direct link to the image into the email.
Category Mentor / eMail Link
CDIP Certified: Nebula, Galaxy, Solar System, Stars & Clusters Imager
CDIP Mentor: Nebulae & Solar System Categories
For information on the Certified DSI Imager Program, see: